Selvol™ Premiol MRC-33
Predictable performance. Good economics.
Selvol™ Premiol MRC-33 is a proven technology for fluid loss control in mid-range temperature oilfield cement applications—offering ease of use, predictable performance and cost-effectiveness in temperatures of 75ºC to 120ºC. A powder-form product, Selvol™ Premiol MRC-33 offers low surface rheology without settling.
- Powder form
- Dissolves easily under ambient conditions
- Functions at mid-range temperatures (75ºC to 120ºC)
- Adjustable rheology
- Low surface rheology without settling
- Combats downhole thinning
- Mixable at high densities
- Easy to handle and design
- Meets industry standards for FLC agents
- API fluid loss (1000 psi) of <50 mL/30-min
- PV < 200 cP
- YP > 0 lb/100-sq.ft.
- Free fluid < 1%
- Cost savings versus other high temperature FLC additives
- Environmentally friendly
- Minimal fisheyes
- Fluid Loss
- Free Fluid
Contact us for more information on Selvol™ Premiol products.